Educational Workshop - Tuesday, October 2nd
- Employee Harassment
- Lending Internal Controls
- Social Media Compliance
- Fair Lending
- Risk Assessments
- Elements to all risk assessment
- Enhancing your BSA risk assessment
- Marijuana Related Businesses
- Round Table Discussion (during lunch)
- Cost: $310 first attendee, $169 for every additional attendee. Includes lunch.
- Minimum attendees: 15.
- Location: Session will be held in Gaylord, location details to follow.
One-on-one Compliance Support - Credit unions will have the option to purchase an additional day of individual support with one of our consultants on October 3rd and 4th on-site at their location. The focus of this support can include one of the following:
- Review of exam or audit report with recommendations
- Policy reviews – up to three
- Website compliance review
- SAFE Act audit
- Staff Internal Control training and high level review of controls, one branch location
- Marketing review and training – up to two pieces and training with marketing staff
- MIP/BSA review* - limited review for compliance with MIP policy
- *Does not replace annual required BSA audit
- Limited sample fair lending review
- Other projects as identified
Cost: Credit union asset size under $50m - $550
Over $50 mil – $1,000
Response is required by September 3rd in order to ensure there is at least 15 attendees to hold this event. To register or for any questions, contact ComplianceConsulting@CUSolutionsGroup.com. When registering, please include up to three topics you would like to see addressed during the round table discussion. We look forward to seeing you in October!
Go to main navigation