Educational Workshop - Tuesday, October 2nd
- Employee Harassment
- Lending Internal Controls
- Social Media Compliance
- Fair Lending
- Risk Assessments
- Elements to all risk assessment
- Enhancing your BSA risk assessment
- Marijuana Related Businesses
- Round Table Discussion (during lunch)
- Cost: $310 first attendee, $169 for every additional attendee. Includes lunch.
- Minimum attendees: 15.
- Location: Session will be held in Gaylord, location details to follow.
One-on-one Compliance Support - Credit unions will have the option to purchase an additional day of individual support with one of our consultants on October 3rd and 4th on-site at their location. The focus of this support can include one of the following:
- Review of exam or audit report with recommendations
- Policy reviews – up to three
- Website compliance review
- SAFE Act audit
- Staff Internal Control training and high level review of controls, one branch location
- Marketing review and training – up to two pieces and training with marketing staff
- MIP/BSA review* - limited review for compliance with MIP policy
- *Does not replace annual required BSA audit
- Limited sample fair lending review
- Other projects as identified
Cost: Credit union asset size under $50m - $550
Over $50 mil – $1,000
Response is required by September 3rd in order to ensure there is at least 15 attendees to hold this event. To register or for any questions, contact ComplianceConsulting@CUSolutionsGroup.com. When registering, please include up to three topics you would like to see addressed during the round table discussion. We look forward to seeing you in October!
MLO Training- Due to the positive response to having a MLO training in the U.P., we have confirmed that Michael Christians will come to Marquette on Tuesday, October 16th to do a six-hour training session. It will be held at the Hampton Inn and the cost will be $110 per person which includes all training materials & lunch. A block of rooms is being held for those arriving the night before.
Click HERE for all of the details. Registration deadline is October 5thGo to main navigation